Wednesday 17 April 2013

Baking & Babies


Yet again, it’s been a little while between posts. I had a whole string of posts banked up ready to go and since then have had little time for baking as our little man arrived about 6 weeks ago! I have been wanting to bake desperately, but soon discovered that a baby actually takes up a lot of time! :) I attempted to make gooey cinnamon cake to welcome back my little brother who was visiting from London, it took me twice as long and I had to juggle preparation in between feeds...I got there in the end. Phew!  What I have found time for is making custom onesies for all the little babies from our birth class. I dug out some felt, ribbon and fabric paint from my craft box and constructed a cross between softie and iron-on transfer. It’s fun, easy to do and most importantly less time critical compared to baking. Hopefully, I will get some time to bake very soon! Mi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment