Wednesday 16 January 2013

Rainbow m&m Cookies


Another rainbow creation for the lovely Miss T Bunny! I used the same cookie dough recipe as seen in my earl grey tea cookie post. I omitted the tea leaves and added an extra half teaspoon of vanilla extract. To get the rainbow effect, I divided the dough into five equal portions, coloured each portion with Wilton gel colours, rolled each colour into a thin log and then joined the five logs to form a large rainbow log. Chill the cookie dough in the fridge until hard (I left mine overnight), slice and place a mini-m&m on each coloured segment. Mr Mi was nice enough to sort the m&m's into single colours for me! Bake as usual until slightly golden on the edges and there you have it perfect crispy, buttery cookies with pretty colours that make people happy! Mi xo



No comments:

Post a Comment