Friday 24 May 2013

No-Bake Cake Pops!


I've always wanted to try making cake pops ever since Miss T created these delicious treats, but they look so tedious and the thought of making a cake just to break it up seems so backwards to me. Recently, my little brother decided to re-ignite his love for baking (yes, it runs in the family) and created these fabulous no-bake cake pops! How is it possible that they are no-bake you ask? Well, you buy a cake, crush it up, mix with ready made butter cream and roll it. And there you have it, no-bake cake pops. Then you can focus all your attentions on decorating the cake pops, which is the fun part! These ones were covered in rainbow sanding sugar from Sugar Shack. If only my brother wasn't living on the other side of the world in London, I would devour these little beauties!! Mi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment