Friday 24 February 2012

The Tea Room

I am a tea drinker. Always have been and always will be. It's not that I dislike the taste of coffee, it's just that it doesn't give me that comforting feeling that tea does. Everyone knows that there is a slight social stigma attached to being a non-coffee drinker but that's fine with me, I'm sticking with my love for tea!

The ultimate tea drinking experience can be found at The Tea Room at the Queen Victoria Building. This place is very proper and sophisticated so no thongs/flip flops! It is located in what was once the Grand Ballroom of the QVB. It offers the best selection of fine teas from around the world and no high tea would be complete without a wide range of sweet and savoury treats to nibble on. So relax, sip your tea, eat your cucumber sandwiches and don't forget to extend your  pinky! Na xo 





Photographs courtesy of A.G.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy a nice cuppa too, although coffee is nice in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos Courtesy of AG? is that her stage name now that she's pro? :P Completely agree with the soothing and satisfying taste of tea. Tea 4 Life.

    ReplyDelete