Thursday 1 March 2012

Beetroot Cake

Before you say "Ew!", hear me out. I found this video while perusing through the ModCloth blog. It was made by a creative group called Tiger In a Jar. I think it's a really interesting an unique way to showcase a recipe. It has an old-timey feel and the I think the music is quite relaxing. To be honest, my first reaction was also "Ew!" but I love beetroot and I love cake so why shouldn't it work? Carrot cake is delicious and that's made from a root vegetable! I hope to try this recipe out soon so I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, enjoy the video! Na xo




2 comments:

  1. I do like carrot cake...but beetroot? I think you have to make it so I can eat it! Mi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be making it soon! I assume they mean use freshly boiled beetroots not the preserved kind in a can. I'll give it a go and see! Na xo

    ReplyDelete