Thursday 23 August 2012

Raspberry Friands


I've had a little bit of a baking drought lately, just been busy with life and haven't had the time to make anything. Last night, it was my turn to bring along some food to share with everyone at choir rehearsal with so little time to prepare I decided to make something that was easy to whip up yet delicious and satisfying. Raspberry friands are kind of my thing, I always make them and it seems to please everyone. I started off using the recipe from my favourite little 500 cupcakes recipe book, the only thing is it uses 6 egg whites which isn't a problem when Mr Mi feels like making ice cream which uses the 6 egg yolks but we don't always have time to whip up both! So I tried to source out another recipe that uses whole egg. I'm quite fond of this recipe, the egg yolks gives the friands extra richness. I had to use patty cases to line the tin, as my friands always got stuck. Try this recipe out, it's super-easy and tastes really good. Mi xo

No comments:

Post a Comment